PIP is a 501(c)(3) public charity that operates grant making and technical assistance programs for foundations and individual donors interested in social justice and human rights issues. By developing sustainable partnerships among donors, grantees and allied groups, PIP seeks to foster positive social change that results in equality, fairness and a stronger participatory democracy.
- Spotlight on The National Campaign to Reform State Juvenile Justice Systems
- COFI Promotes Prevention and Progress, Not Punishment and Prison
- The Just and Fair Schools Fund March 2013 Newsletter: Youth of Color Demand Positive School Safety Policies
- In-State Tuition Victory in Colorado!
- You’re Invited, NYC! Voices from Laos at the United Nations