With 25 years experience sponsoring and managing projects, PIP is uniquely positioned to provide donors and interested groups with the information and resources needed to build and sustain long-term alliances:
- PIP has the ability to move quickly on behalf of our donors to make grants and the flexibility to fund outside the silos of our donors.
- Through donor education, PIP exposes fund managers to the work of other funds in their alliance building efforts.
- A body of research commissioned by PIP and a growing database of alliance-building case studies throughout the country serve as an invaluable resource for parties interested in building alliances.
- PIP provides a network of more than 100 donors, all of whom have networks of their own and constitute a huge capacity for information dissemination and identifying areas in which alliance building work is likely to be most successful.
- PIP has developed a metrics system and other tools that effectively measure the effectiveness of alliances.
- PIP’s senior management team has a deep understanding and expertise to help funders develop strategic long-term alliances that suit their needs and goals.